Online publishing is important for people in Internet marketing because it delivers results. For the marketer in you making sales is the long-term goal of all your blogging, article marketing, lens building, and ebook creating—all those things that fall beneath the umbrella term of online publishing—efforts.
There are quite a few reasons why online publishing benefits you as an Internet marketer. Consider some of the direct benefits below.
1) Traffic Generation. Article marketing and blogs have, for a long time, been used to generate traffic to websites, lenses, and blogs. This is a tried and true method that when done consistently and properly delivers results time and time again. There are many mediums for publishing your articles online and the savvy marketer will not put all of his or her eggs into one basket—especially when small rewrites can create a unique article for multiple article marketing venues.
2) Building Backlinks. Backlinks are very important when it comes to boosting page rank. The more quality backlinks you have, targeting multiple appropriate keywords, the better. Backlinks are the way search engines judge your popularity. It's really interesting how that works but when you post articles that link back to your website or blog you are giving the search engines a sign that your audience really likes you and that, by default, they should like you too.
3) Gaining Exposure. This works well for all of the online publishing methods. Whether you are using a blog to build credibility through long term efforts, have written an ebook that will help many people get started or advance within your niche, or you are using article marketing to put as many informative articles on the Internet that will provide valuable insight into your niche, online publishing builds your exposure. As an added bonus these efforts also work to help you build your credibility as an authority within your niche market.
4) Creates Targeted Traffic. One of the biggest benefits of online publishing is that it generates traffic that is targeted to your niche. In other words, your audience is pre qualified and more likely to want or need whatever it is that you are selling or offering.
5) Making Money through Sales. Direct sales of ebook and indirect sales created by the traffic that is generated through your article marketing efforts or your blog are the ultimate goal of all your online publishing efforts and can bring in big bucks when you put out a quality product that is designed to generate interest, well researched and written, and that gives your audience something of value. The more you offer your audience the greater the potential reward. The greater the size of the audience you reach, the more likely you will be to convert some sales from the effort.
As you can see, there are many reasons that online publishing is important. Chances are there are plenty of reasons that this is important that aren't mentioned here. Can you think of ways that online publishing can benefit your business?
Self-Publishing Related Articles
- All About eBooks
- Avoidable Self-Publishing Mistakes
- Characteristics Of Self-Publishing
- Common Obstacles for Self-Publishing
- Creating Your Own Blog
- Different Kinds of Self-Publishing
- Downside Of Self-Publishing
- Dynamics Behind Self-Publishing
- Ebooks Online Publishing Tips For Beginners
- Going For Self-Publishing Marketing Tips
- How Does Online Publishing Work
- Is Online Publishing Right For You
- Making the Most of Your Online Publishing Efforts
- Motivations for Self-Publishing
- Online Publishing Basics
- Online Publishing Through Article Marketing
- Online Publishing Tips and Tricks for Better Results
- Online Publishing Tips for Article Marketing Beginners
- Online Publishing With ClickBank
- Online Publishing With Squidoo
- POD and Self-Publishing
- Preparing Writing a Book for Self-Publishing
- Product Creation – Online Publishing for Business
- Review: Self-Publishing Manual by Dan Poynter
- Self Publishing In The Modern World
- Self Publishing Your Book through Lulu
- Self-Publishing through the Eyes of Non-Authors
- Self-Publishing Tips: Book Writing Magic
- Self-Publishing Tips: Proper Layout
- Self-Publishing Your Book?
- Self-Publishing Your Music
- Using Online Publishing to Promote Offline Products
- What are the Potential Benefits of Online Publishing?
- What Is Online Publishing
- Which Is Which: Traditional Publishing Or Self-Publishing
- Why Get Into Self-Publishing
- Why I Will Engage In Self Publishing?
- Why is Online Publishing Important?
- Why You Should Consider Self-Publishing Your Own Book