Every job or career has what is known as “tools of the trade.” Internet marketers also have tools that help them to earn money with their trade and making good use of public domain works is one of the most important tools the Internet marketer can have. Let’s take a look at some of the products your public domain tools can build for your Internet marketing empire.
Sell it Again Sam!
Once you create your public domain products, you have a plethora of choices as to how you can market them. It’s no secret that ebooks and articles make good choices for public domain content but don’t stop there! Have you considered marketing your revamped and repackaged public domain works as PLR (private label rights) or selling resale rights? By taking that extra step, you can sell your works over and over and optimize your income!
Don’t Forget the Links!
Once you’ve created an ebook from your public domain content, don’t just type “The End” and start selling it. Even if you give it away, make sure it contains your affiliate links or links back to your own product pages. This way, you can create a product once and sell it many times over! In fact, once you have your public domain information, you should make a list of all the products you can make from just one source. You might be surprised to discover all that you can do with just one book from the public domain. Add public domain images, pictures, posters, music, and videos to enhance your ebook or other product and you could be selling pure gold!
Print or Digital?
Don’t feel that you have to restrict yourself to only marketing either print or digital manuals when you can effectively do both. The fact is that some customers prefer to receive their products digitally while others prefer to receive them in print. There is no reason why you cannot produce both, especially if the main source of your content was free in the first place.
Add Audio and Video to the Mix
As an Internet marketer, you probably use many different marketing campaigns and many different products in your Internet marketing empire. Remember to do the same with your public domain content. For example, record your new ebook on audio to enhance your sales. You can even make a special video using free images from the public domain. While you will need to tweak and update the content you get for free, if you make good use of all the tools in your Internet marketing toolbox, you’ll create products so unique that no one will ever guess they started out in the public domain!
Don’t Forget Bonuses and Freebies
Most Internet marketers have some type of bonuses and freebies in their Internet marketing toolbox and using works culled from the public domain is a great way to create those products for free. Remember, in order to build trust and relationships, which is crucial to your Internet marketing success, the bonuses and freebies must be quality products. Use the public domain to create those products but make sure they are as high quality as the ones you are selling.
Public Domain Related Articles
- Add Public Domain Works to Your Internet Marketing Toolbox
- Benefits of using Public domain Material
- Boost Your Profits by using Music from the Public Domain
- Build Your List using the Public Domain
- Enhance Your Blogs with Public Domain Works
- Get Cooking with the Public Domain
- How to Turn a Dusty Old Book into a Moneymaking Machine
- Is Public domain Content Relevant Today?
- Is the Public Domain Market Saturated?
- Make Money Marketing the Public Domain
- Make Money Teaching Others how to use the Public Domain
- Making Money with Public Domain Poetry
- Public Domain Basics
- Public Domain Myths Every Internet Marketer Must Know
- Should You Pay for Public Domain Content?
- Three Things You MUST Know About the Public Domain
- Use the Public Domain to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Using Public Domain Content with Affiliate Programs
- What Images are Available from the Public Domain?
- What is the Public Domain?