Every Internet marketer knows how important list building is to their overall success. While building a list can be relatively easy if you have an attractive product to give away, it can be daunting if you have nothing at all to give away. Now you do! There are two ways you can go about this; we’ll talk about both of them in the following paragraphs.
Give Away Something You Created from Public domain Works
You may have written a report with information culled from a book or a series of books in the public domain or you may have written an ebook with information you found in the public domain. Either way, add your affiliate links or links back to your own websites and offer it for free in exchange for a name and email address. If you have created a valuable product, you’ll have a good, long list in no time.
Give Away Public Domain Advice
There are many Internet marketers who would like to tap into the riches the public domain offers, but just don’t know how to go about it. You can offer a wealth of information on the public domain and how to make money using it and then give it away in exchange for a name and email address. In fact, you could do this several times when you slant your report different ways. For example, do your research and then compile a report titled, “How to Make Money using Free Images from the Public Domain” You could also list resources where others can find these free images. Then you can do the same thing for other kinds of content readily available from the public domain.
Other ways to Build Your List using the Public Domain
There are as many ways Internet marketers can build their lists as there are ways to make money in the public domain so you should have no trouble at all coming up with products that you can give away in exchange for names and email addresses. If you include your affiliate links or links to your own products in these reports or ebooks, then you stand the chance of making even more money. This is also a great way to build trust with prospective customers because if you offer them valuable and correct information, they will trust you the next time you have something to offer.
Use the Public Domain to Create Ecourses
Creating an ecourse is a great way to build a list and it is also a great way to build trust with future customers. Here again, the public domain is available to help you out. You can either create ecourses from material you have culled from the public domain or you can create ecourses teaching others how to use the public domain to their advantage. Either way, you can quickly and easily build your Internet marketing list using the public domain to your advantage in this way.
Public Domain Related Articles
- Add Public Domain Works to Your Internet Marketing Toolbox
- Benefits of using Public domain Material
- Boost Your Profits by using Music from the Public Domain
- Build Your List using the Public Domain
- Enhance Your Blogs with Public Domain Works
- Get Cooking with the Public Domain
- How to Turn a Dusty Old Book into a Moneymaking Machine
- Is Public domain Content Relevant Today?
- Is the Public Domain Market Saturated?
- Make Money Marketing the Public Domain
- Make Money Teaching Others how to use the Public Domain
- Making Money with Public Domain Poetry
- Public Domain Basics
- Public Domain Myths Every Internet Marketer Must Know
- Should You Pay for Public Domain Content?
- Three Things You MUST Know About the Public Domain
- Use the Public Domain to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Using Public Domain Content with Affiliate Programs
- What Images are Available from the Public Domain?
- What is the Public Domain?