As you cull the public domain for material to use in your own Internet marketing ventures, why not create a course that will teach others to do the same thing at the same time? Charge a reasonable fee for the course and create your product along with your class.
How to Information Sells
As an Internet marketer, you already know that how to information is a hot seller. Why not parlay your experiences getting free material from the public domain into a course that you can teach others? Alternatively, you could create a blog that tracks your experiences or write an ebook. The point is, not only will you be getting free items from the public domain that you can then repackage and resell, but you can make even more money teaching others to do the same thing.
Make a Statement and Track Your Progress
We’ve all seen blogs and websites where so and so has promised to earn so much money, pay off so much debt, or lose so many pounds and promises to track his or her progress online. People like to follow the progress of others, especially if they are struggling with the same problem. Here’s your chance to make a statement about how you are earning money with the public domain and make even more money as you teach others.
Suppose you set a goal to make $10,000 this year by using products you cull from the public domain. How will you do it? How much time will it take? Are there any other expenses involved? These questions and more can be answered day by day and you will draw in readers to your blog. Make believers out of them and they will be your first customers when you have an ebook or other product to sell. Become a public domain expert and you will have plenty of traffic and customers who will want to replicate your success.
Confession is good for the WALLET!
We already know confession is good for the soul but it can also be good for the wallet as well. As you track your progress, don’t be shy about revealing your mistakes as well as your successes. Your readers will want to know about the mistakes you made along the way so they won’t repeat them. In fact, that can be a major selling point when you have reached a level of success. For example, what if you do all the work to repackage and rebrand public domain content only to discover it is not in the public domain at all? This happens because of all the confusion surrounding copyright and the public domain. Once you become an expert, you will be able to help others avoid common mistakes.
Succeed First, Then Tell Others
You may want to go on your public domain journey all alone and then tell others about it instead of trying to blog about it as it happens. This is also a great way to make extra money from the public domain because you will have already had the experience and you can plan exactly how you are going to handle your blog or ebook or whatever medium you choose to deliver your information. If you do choose this route, just be sure to keep a log of your activities, maybe even a journal, along with links and other pertinent information you discover along the way. That way, when you are ready to share the information with others, you will have everything you need at your fingertips.
Public Domain Related Articles
- Add Public Domain Works to Your Internet Marketing Toolbox
- Benefits of using Public domain Material
- Boost Your Profits by using Music from the Public Domain
- Build Your List using the Public Domain
- Enhance Your Blogs with Public Domain Works
- Get Cooking with the Public Domain
- How to Turn a Dusty Old Book into a Moneymaking Machine
- Is Public domain Content Relevant Today?
- Is the Public Domain Market Saturated?
- Make Money Marketing the Public Domain
- Make Money Teaching Others how to use the Public Domain
- Making Money with Public Domain Poetry
- Public Domain Basics
- Public Domain Myths Every Internet Marketer Must Know
- Should You Pay for Public Domain Content?
- Three Things You MUST Know About the Public Domain
- Use the Public Domain to Drive Traffic to Your Site
- Using Public Domain Content with Affiliate Programs
- What Images are Available from the Public Domain?
- What is the Public Domain?