Blogging is an excellent way to add to your bottom line month after month. There are many ways that blogging can be used in order to increase your sales potential. Consider some of the methods below to make even more money from your blogging efforts than you've probably dared to dream possible.
1. Build your list. Blogging often provides many more visitors to your blog than you may actually be able to make sales to the first time around. However, by offering a little incentive, freebie, goodie, or gift to those who sign up to your email campaign list you will create a new opportunity to make additional sales day after day, week after week, and month after month for a one time effort on your part. Do not waste your blog by not providing an opportunity, front and center, to gain subscribers to your newsletter and campaign mailing lists.
2. Market your own products. Not everyone has the ability to create winning products. If you happen to be so fortunate or enterprising then there is no reason you should miss out on the opportunity to market the products you've created to your blog audience every time they read a post. Don't be spammy about it but make sure the opportunity is visible and recognizable to all blog visitors.
3. Affiliate marketing. By including subtle links within the content of your blog posts to the products and/or services you are promoting you can make money from your blog day after day. Even if you aren't promoting your own business or products there is money to be made by promoting the products of other people. Blogging allows you a quick and painless method of getting your own share of that rather lucrative pie.
4. Advertising. This will get mixed reviews depending on who you ask and what your ultimate goals are. If you are looking for a quick one time sale then many feel there is nothing wrong with advertising on your blog. Others feel that this forces you to miss out on the future sales by leading visitors to a site other than your own. You will need to decide how you feel on this one but there are plenty of opportunities to make money through Adsense and similar advertising revenue opportunities and your blogging efforts.
5. Joint ventures. Do you have an amazing list of blog subscribers? If so, you could be in high demand for those seeking joint venture partners. What this means is that you combine the power of your readership with the power of another Internet marketer's products and you both profit from the sales that are made by your readers. Joint ventures do carry some risk so it is a good idea to know your partner fairly well before taking the plunge. However, in the right circumstances, you could both stand to make a nice sum of money by combining forces and taking advantage of your past blogging efforts.
There are plenty of ways to build a better bottom line with blogging. Which one are you ready to try?
Blogging Related Articles
- Blogging for Bucks
- Blogging for Business
- Blogging Secrets Every Blogger Should Know
- Blogging Tips and Tricks for Better Results
- Blogging to Bring in Online Business
- Blogging With Blogger
- How Blogging Works
- Online Publishing Tips and Tricks for Better Results
- The Benefits of Blogging With WordPress
- Thumbnail example Benefits of Guest Blogging
- Thumbnail example Blogging Made Easy
- Thumbnail example Blogging Tips Beginners Need to Know
- Thumbnail example Building Your Bottom Line by Blogging
- Thumbnail example Killer Blogging Tips for Better Traffic
- Thumbnail example Monetizing Your Blogging Efforts
- Thumbnail example What is Blogging?
- When Is Not Blogging Good for Business?
- Who Needs to be Blogging?
- Why Call in Guest Bloggers?
- Why is Blogging Important?